Take the top of the line Enneagram Assessment, and receive 22 pages of in-depth information about YOU! The Integrative Enneagram Questionnaire is a dynamically adaptive intelligent assessment. The most accurate Enneagram test on the market. It will take you about 30 minutes to complete and it will measure:
Enneagram Profile, 27 Subtypes, Centres, Wings, Lines, Levels of Integration and 6 Dimensions of Stress and Strain.
After you take your assessment, we will schedule your 60 minute individual coaching session to go over your results, and help you identify powerful tools of growth and transformation through the continued use of the Enneagram.
What is the benefit of learning about my Enneagram type?
Discovering your Enneagram type will lead you to greater self-awareness. At this deeper level of self-discovery, you have the ability for unlocking change at the level of "why we do things" to enable behavioural change. This enables consciousness shifts.
What is the Enneagram?
- The Enneagram is a dynamic model of 9 different core motivations, worldviews and personality styles.
- It shows the flavour of personality as well as thinking, feeling and actions.
- The Enneagram is a useful guide on your journey towards self-development, relationship building, conflict resolution and the improvement of team dynamics.
- It is however not aimed at "boxing", limiting or categorising you. As an individual you are more complex, unique and distinct than your Enneagram style reflects.
- While your Enneagram style remains the same throughout your life, the characteristics of your style may either soften or become more pronounced as you grow and develop.
What will I get out of it?
- Your personalized individual Enneagram report and assessment
- One, 60 minute individual coaching session to debrief and discuss your results
- Access to our online Enneagram course introducing you to the 9 Enneagram types and more!
- Learn more about core motivations
- Strengths and challenges
- Learn more about blind spots
- Identify patterns in my feeling, thinking and behaving
- Locate areas of stress and strain in my life
- Tools to become more effective, healthy and have better life satisfaction
What is important?
- In the questionnaire you will be asked questions about what you do, think and feel every day.
- It consists of 175 statements to which you need to respond.
- Answer as honestly and truthfully as possible, as there are no right or wrong answers to any of the questions.
- Trust your 'gut' response to each question as it is normally most accurate.
- Answer the questions as they relate to you broadly in life; don't confine your answers to the work environment only.
- Try to do the questionnaire in one sitting without interruptions as far as possible.
- Answer the questions while considering your life in general over time. Or, answer specifically when asked about your current experience.
- The questionnaire should take between 20 and 40 minutes to complete - however, there is no time limit, so take as much time as you need.
- Read your report with an open mind.
- The results are confidential and you will decide who reads your report other than the debriefer.
- All the 9 Enneagram styles have good and bad aspects. No type is better than another.
- The iEQ9 does not measure competency
Using your report and working with your development goals:
- Become a better team player by understanding how you relate to others
- Lead yourself and others better
- Deal with change and pressure more effectively
- When you work on your blind spots you can break ineffective patterns
- Feel more understood
- Know how to take better care of your needs
- Conscious work/life balance
- Self-development is an ongoing journey